Newsletters - Cornerstone of Marketing Activities
Sending newsletters or mailshots to your customers via email is the most popular method of lead generation. In fact, over 80% of marketers say that email marketing is their primary method of acquiring leads.
Ongoing and personalized email communication with existing customers has a significant impact on revenue.
Newsletters & Mailshots – Points to remember
- Design to maximize responses.
- Catch the readers attention.
- Maintain interest.
- Communicate the offer clearly.
- Relevant to the reader.
- Provide a solution to a problem.
- Explain what to do next with a CTA or call to action.
Email vs FaceBook
- Email gets more attention than a post on Facebook.
- You have more control over the content and design of your email.
- Email is more personal than a message from the brand page on Facebook.
- Email is better at market segmentation. You control your mailing list.
- Email allows for testing of content variations, such as CTA, colours and styles.
- People are familiar with email and how it works and are used to getting commercial emails.
- You own your email list. It is an asset.